Read The Guru's Special Handpicked Collection Of The Best Self Esteem Quotes
This is my special collection of deeply inspiring self esteem quotes from the mystics, sages, great teachers, and wise men and women of our world.
It is my handpicked assortment of the best, and highest truths for personal growth and self esteem! So, do what I do when I need a little self esteem inspiration...
...Pour yourself a cup of tea, sit back and slowly savor these inspiring words of wisdom...
- "Don't let what you are being get in the way of what you might become." Harry Palmer
- "It was high counsel that I once heard given to a young person - always do what you are afraid to do." Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "Do whatever you do as well as you can. And then make it even better. Don't cut corners, and don't take the easy way. Whether making a thing or fulfilling a concept, be sure the design is elegant, pure, and functional, and then follow it, attending to every detail in its turn. Give and accept only the best, and do it with love of your craft, whatever that craft may be." Brian Froud
- "What would it be like if you lived each day, each breath, as a work of art in progress? Imagine that you are a masterpiece unfolding, every second of every day, a work of art taking form with every breath." Thomas Crum
- "Do not wish to be anything but what you are, and try to be that perfectly." St. Francis De Sales
- "Self-trust is the first secret of success." Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "The strongest single factor in aquiring abundance is self-esteem: believing you can do it, believing you deserve it, believing you will get it." Jerry Gillies
- "As you grow in self-esteem, your face, manner, way of talking and moving will tend naturally to project the pleasure you take in being alive." Nathaniel Branden
- "It is never too late to be what you might have been." George Eliot
- "Argue for your limitations and, sure enough, they're yours." Richard Bach
Below are some more self esteem quotes on related topics for your inspiration and enjoyment...
I hope you enjoyed these quotes about self esteem. If you'd like to learn more about self esteem, and how to improve it, stick around and explore the site.